- Please use the attached nomination form for each nomination.
- A brief synopsis of the event(s) relative to this nomination MUST appear on page one
of the nomination form, in the boxed area.
- On page two, please describe, in detail, the activity or performance for which the officer
or employee is being nominated.
- Attach/enclose all applicable documenting reports, news clippings, letters, appropriate
agency reports, etc. The more information/documentation you provide, the better
chance your nominee will have for recognition.
- Please do not staple the nominations forms. (Instead, please paper‐clip them).
- Please do not make two‐sided copies in your attachments.
Submit nomination no later than 5:00 pm on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 to:
Lisa Webster, Assistant to the Director
Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center
PO Box 647
Hutchinson, KS 67504‐0647
Ph: (620) 694‐1505, Fax: (620) 694‐1425,
- (The Awards Committee will select the appropriate category for those nominations selected for an award.)
The Bronze Award (Accomplishment)
- An award to recognize outstanding achievement above and beyond normal law enforcement
responsibilities and duties.
The Silver Award (Life‐Saving)
- An award for extraordinary action which directly contributed to the significant prolonging or
actual saving of a life.
The Gold Award (Valor)
- An award recognizing uncommon valor in the line of duty.
The Chief’s Award (Posthumous)
- An award recognizing the supreme sacrifice of an officer who died in the line of duty.
KACP Award Nomination Form
For Exceptional Kansas Law Enforcement Performance During 2018
One employee per nomination form. Please print legibly.